Windows & Doors
We Install Quality Replacement Windows and Sliding Doors
If you’re looking to replace your drafty, old windows and doors; or are planning to remodel your home or build a new home, Home-Exteriors Home Improvements offers a variety of options, materials and custom solutions to meet your needs. We make it easy to replace and install windows and doors, handling the entire process from start to finish. Our experienced team will help you choose the right windows and/or doors for your home and provide a hassle-free installation.
Common Signs That Your Windows or Doors May
- Difficult to open and close
- Drafts coming from around windows & entry doors
- Condensation in glass panes
- Hard to clean
- Peeling or chipping paint
- Excessive outside noise
- Damaged seal or caulking
Reasons to Choose Custom Replacement Windows
- All windows custom-made for a perfect fit.
- Insulating glass for energy efficiency and sound resistance.
- Full weather-stripping and meeting rail interlock help keep out drafts and
- the elements.
- Foam-filled frame improves thermal performance and adds structural strength.
- Truly maintenance-free PVC vinyl frames won’t warp, crack or rot and never need painting.
- Tamper-resistant lock and ventilation latches.
- Beveled exterior frame for handsome picture frame look.
- Lifetime transferable warranty.
- Glass breakage warranty.
- Custom colors available.
- Window pricing is unbeatable.
- Professional window installation.
Window Replacement Services
If you do opt for window replacement, we can help you find the right style and type. Insert replacement windows utilize the frame of the existing window. They can be installed quickly and economically without having to remove either interior or exterior moldings. Like all replacement windows, insert replacements tilt in for easy washing.
Full-frame replacement windows often necessitate the removal of moldings, increasing labor. Their primary advantage is they do not shrink the visible opening the way insert replacements do. With a full-frame replacement, you may opt to increase or decrease window size.
Sliding Door Installation
Doors are like windows in regard to restoration and replacement. Many manufacturers offer replacement parts to fit older door models, including replacement weather-stripping, hinges, handles, locking mechanisms, and strike plates. We can eliminate many of the problems that plague exterior doors, including gaps, torn weatherstripping, binding, water infiltration, and damaged saddles and thresholds.
We install high quality sliding doors that will provide a beautiful and effective solution for you home. Sliding doors can come in several styles, but all provide natural light and a weatherproof door for your home. Our doors are the best in the industry at keeping the inside in and the outside out.
Contact Home Exteriors today for one of our product specialists to come out and help you find the perfect sliding door for your home. Remember, We’ll save you a Lot of Money!
No Obligation Estimates for Window Repair, Replacement & Installation
Home Exteriors installs high-quality replacement windows and sliding doors for every home. Our certified and licensed installers can help improve the look of your home while increasing energy efficiency. Installing new windows and doors should be handled by an experienced crew in order to prevent things like water damage and wood rot.
Home Exteriors Makes Getting Replacement Windows Easy With the Following:
- Free estimates for your convenience.
- Replacement windows made in four-six weeks.
- Windows installed in one day.
- Monthly installment payment plans offered.
- Great customer service throughout every step.